Rightline Gear Moki Door Step
The Rightline Gear Moki Door Step provides easy access to your vehicle’s roof. Simply hook the Door Step over the u-shaped door latch in each of your vehicle’s doors. Load and strap down car top cargo bags and boxes; canoes, kayaks, and SUPs; skis and snowboards; and bikes. Even use it to help wash your vehicle’s roof. The Step provides a comfortable platform for both feet and allows for a balanced standing position. The patented Step eliminates dirty shoes on vehicle seats and the need for step stools or ladders. If you are short or your vehicle is tall; the Moki Door Step makes getting your gear on or off your roof a breeze!
As Seen on Shark Tank, The View, and Good Morning America! Order Yours Today!
- Dimensions: 8.75” L x 3” W x 5.25” H
- Aircraft grade aluminum with 400lb weight capacity
- Universal fit for all vehicles in both front and rear doors
- Wide platform supports both feet
- Rubber bumper and coated hook protect vehicle
- Stores in vehicle’s center console, glove box, or spare tire compartment
- Includes: Door Step and set up guide