We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
- Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
- The smaller outer shell volume is a great benefit as it reduces rotational acceleration. The smaller the shell, the better! Our multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell, making it possible for us to thereby reduce the outer shell size and still achieve the highest level of impact protection. This provides an unbeatable combination that makes all Leatt riders winners!
- An unbeaten combination, our helmets make all Leatt riders winners. Ventilation is another feature most of us cannot get enough of. Well, look no further as our helmets provide ample ventilation and, most importantly, the vents work even at low speeds. So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are properly protected.
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced outer shell volume
- A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Maximized ventilation effective even at very low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Weight: From 1040 ± 50g (2.29lbs)