Medically Certified Carbon Compost Protection
The X-Frame Knee Brace is manufactured from Injected Carbon Composite and has a 40% slimmer hinge on the inside to provide superior bike feel, the outer hinge has metal gears for durable and precise movement.
A numbered strapping system for ease and different sized hinge pads are included with a low-profile shin plate all ensure the fit is perfect for you and above all comfortable.
The X-Frame Knee Brace is made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the top-level cage-type knee brace in our range. Engineered to help reduce injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL), it is CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
An alternative would be our C-Frame Pro Carbon knee brace, if you are looking for a stiffer chassis and a single sided hinge, or for something more cost effective the Z-Frame is a great option.
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Asymmetrical Hinges
- - 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- - Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- - ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- - EU CA014741
- - USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- - Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XXL
- Knee Brace Sleeves included