The DBX 1.0 DH helmet from LEATT is the optimal entry-level downhill helmet at a fantastic price. Equipped with key safety features such as the 360° TURBINE Technology, this is a lightweight, robust helmet for casual bike rides.
- 360° TURBINE Technology
- DH certified lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in three sizes
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function to reduce rotational forces in a crash
- In-molded, energy-absorbing impact foam
- Vents for good ventilation even at low speeds
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and washable inner padding
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: approx. 850 g
The helmet is lined with discs that move when exposed to impact energy. As the TURBINES are spread all over the helmet, this protection mechanism works independently of the level and direction of impact force. This significantly reduces rotational forces and the risk of head and brain injuries.
- X-Small 53 - 54cm
- Small 55 - 56cm
- Medium 57 - 58cm
- Large 59 - 60cm
- X-Large 61 - 62cm
- 2X-Large 63 - 64cm