An absolute best-seller! The DBX 3.0 is valued by riders for its comfort and high-level protection.
A leading design with removable chin bar, our Enduro helmet is engineered to offer great protection and ventilation no matter if you are cycling uphill or pinning it down the trail.
Made from a Polymer Compound outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated _ÑÐ even at very low speeds, the 23 vents keep your head cool.
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury - go and get the best helmet that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 Í_ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 Í_moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
It is further equipped with a breakaway visor function that offers rotational reduction in a crash and is fitted with our favorite Fidlockëå magnetic buckle.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Removable chin bar Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360ë� Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lexëå moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- From 750g (1.65 lbs).
- Without chin bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
#S (51-55cm _ÑÐ 20-21 _€�")
#M (55-59cm _ÑÐ 21 _€�- 23 ë_")
#L (59-63cm _ÑÐ 23 ë_ - 24 ë_")