When trail riding moves up to the next level and you are challenging mountains.
The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared!
Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction technology is a must-have when your ride did not go according to plan.
There is an option to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury _ÑÐ and that is to go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation, and impact energy to your head and brain! The DBX 3.0 as a lower rear shell, than its trail brother the DBX 2.0, offering greater protection for faster more aggressive riders.
Our helmets feature 360 Í_ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 Í_moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. The DBX 3.0 is also fitted with a Fidlockëå magnetic buckle which we love!
If you have to take the trail head-on, then this is the helmet you want. are protected by the best!
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360ë� Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- New Dri-Lexëå moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Weight: from 360g (0,79 lbs)
S (51-55cm _ÑÐ 20-21 5_�†8")
M (55-59cm _ÑÐ 21 5_�†8- 23 1_�†4")
L (59-63cm _ÑÐ 23 1_�†4- 24 3_�†4")