Lite Hydrogen delivers unparalleled lightweight performance, comfort, and flexibility. We continue to develop and improve the Lite Hydrogen line through constant feedback from our athletes—both amateur and pro. The goal has always been to create the lightest, most breathable racewear with an athletic tailored fit. The new Lite Hydrogen race pant is 4.8 ounces lighter than last year’s pant. Each panel has been carefully analyzed to ensure that the rider has maximum flexibility, breathability, and support where needed. Lite Hydrogen: the original lightweight, minimalist racewear.
- Lightweight minimalist design
- 4.8 oz. lighter than last season’s pant
- Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg
- Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
- Stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
- Leather heat shield panels with
- DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Long lasting Sublimated graphics
- The Boa® System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability
DuPont and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Point de Nemours and Company.