The DK Professional celebrates 10 years of topping podiums and high performance with an all-new design called Professional-X. Building on the same proven geometry that’s been raced to countless UCI World titles and Olympic main events, the Professional-X is remastered to be stiffer, faster, and deliver straight out of the gate.
The Professional-X frame includes a Hydroformed tube set with tear drop and hourglass bridges, 3D dropouts with 20/15/10mm axle compatibility. The low-profile geometry of each frame size is crafted for speed and stability.
- World Championship Team DK design
- Built with lightweight 6000 series Hydroformed aluminum tubing
- Tapered 1-1/8”—1.5” head tube (headset included with an extra lower race to work with standard 1-1/8” non-tapered forks)
- Internal brake cable routing
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness at bottom bracket
- 20mm / 15mm / 10mm dropouts (all axle hardware included) with integrated chain tensioners
- Threaded Euro bottom bracket shell (BB not included)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm